New Kid on the Block: Cole Wilkerson

Back to Article
Back to Article

New Kid on the Block: Cole Wilkerson

Brooklyn Rigby, Author

In addition to all the new classes, teachers, and environments that surround the freshman, imagine being new to the valley! This now makes you go that much farther out of your comfort zone because you are starting brand new into everything. Cole Wilkerson is now experiencing that within our own reach.

Here is some information so you can get to know him a little more to make him feel a part of our high school faster and easier. Cole is a freshman who is very passionate about basketball. His family moved to our area because of his mom’s job and the beauty of the valley. Coming to Grace, Cole wants to meet a lot of people. This is something we as a high school can help.

Cole so far has thought pretty highly of Grace. Though the weather is very cold to him, he still has enjoyed his time here. As mentioned before he loves basketball, it is because of this he would like to try to play pro basketball when he grows up. He would also like to pursue the occupation of physical therapy.

Cole is a very ‘get it done’ kind of guy. He has enjoyed his time at Grace so far, and it is our job as a student body to keep it that way. Everyone needs a new friend and Cole is a great option. Welcome to the Grizzly family Cole!